Arrival at Singapore airport, On arrival you will be meet our representative and transferred to the Hotel. In the evening you will be heading to the world's first nocturnal zoo "The Night Safari" which is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. This is where you can enjoy the tribal performances, and explore the rainforest at dusk. Also visit the Singapore Zoo with tram rides and walking trails through rainforest past elephants, tigers & leopards. Singapore Zoo is known wherein the animals roam freely in open and natural habitats. O/N Singapore.
Day 02: Singapore city tour with Flyer & Sentosa
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Get clicked with the Merlion, Singapore's most famous landmark and enjoy the view of Marina Bay, continue the journey for visit to Sentosa Island - Asia's Favorite Playground (Sentosa Island Admission, Cable Car, Luge &Skyride, Wings of Time). O/N Singapore.
Day 03: Universal studio & Sea Aquarium
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Universal Studio Singapore which is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island. It promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather-protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island. Experience the cutting edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure and more. Sea Aquarium -Large aquarium & resort featuring 800 species of marine life in a variety of habitats. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 04:Jurong bird park & Garden by the Bay
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Jurong Bird Park is a 20.2 hectare open-concept park. It is the largest in the Asia Pacific and the best in the world. Its collection of more than 9,000 birds from 600 species is among the largest in the world. The Park specializes in birds from South Asia. The Park has four aviaries, among which is the world's largest walk-in aviary with the tallest man-made waterfall for visitors to enjoy a close-up view of free-flying birds from Africa and South American Birds, staged at the Pool Amphitheater and Fuji Hawk. In the afternoon visit Gardens by the Bay, the nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens. Walk on the suspended walkway between two Super trees to enjoy a bird's eye view of the gardens. In the evening, catch the sky show of choreographed lights and sounds at the Garden Rhapsody amidst the Super trees. O/N Singapore.
After breakfast leave for cruise terminal. Check in for Dream Cruise - Dream Cruises is Asia's luxury cruise line that aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea. Genting Dream is vessel designed for your dreams – featuring the comfort of authentic Asian hospitality combined with only the finest experiences from around the world.. O/N Cruise on High Seas.
Day 06: Cruise at High Seas
Enjoy at leisure moment at Cruise.
Day 07:Cruise – Singapore Airport Drop.
Check out from the Cruise. Transfer to Singapore Airport. Journey Ends here.
Tour Cost: For Only Singapore
|| Departure Date
|Per Person on Twin Sharing
|Third person with Bed (Above 12 Yrs)
|Per child with Bed (Between 7 – 11 Yrs)
|Per child without bed (3 – 7 Yrs)
Genting Dream cruise: Tariff
- Cabin: ISS (Inside Stateroom Deck 5,8-13 & 15)
- Cost: INR 28000 Per person on double sharing basis
Cabin: BSS (Balcony Stateroom Deck 8-13 & 15)
- Cost: INR 37,200 Per person on double sharing Basis
- INR 20800 per person for 3rd& 4th Pax sharing same room
Tour Cost Include: Land Package of Singapore
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3*** Hotel at Parc Sovereign / Village Hotel Albert Court on twin sharing
- 4 Breakfasts at hotel + 4 Lunches + 4 Dinners (Pure Veg)
- Complete Journey of Singapore Sightseeing by sharing Coach.
- Entry tickets Night Safari & Zoo&Singapore Flyer.
- Entry tickets At Sentosa – Cable Car, Wings of Time, Luge & Sky Ride
- Entry tickets Universal Studio & Sea Aquarium
- Entry tickets Jurong Bird Park & Garden by the Bay.
- Singapore visa charges
- General Travel Insurance for every Tourist (Applicable for Indian resident only, not applicable for age above 60
yrs of age)
- Service of tour manager (Entire Journey)
Cruise Cost Include: Genting Dream Cruise
- Transfers from Hotel to Terminal & Terminal to Airport.
- Accommodation at selected Cabin.
- All Meals (02 Dinner + 02 Lunch + 02 Breakfast) + All Day dining at allocated restaurant on board.
- Gratuity Charges
Tour Cost not Include:
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices include".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.
- Maximum of 3 people can stay in one room
- The 3rd person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
- The hotel may charge or block the card for deposit against any damages which at the time of check-out is fully
refunded to the guests
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holder only.
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- The pricing is computed at current rate of exchange, in case of any increase in rate of exchange the difference
will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury,
accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather
conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne
by the passengers.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in
schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour.
- Porter fees at hotels,airport and seaports is not included
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a
hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in at hotels is 3 PM and check-out is 12 PM.
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and will be at the clients' expense should the case
- Veg meal will be served in Restaurant where Veg and Non veg both are cooked. Jain meals will be available on
Documents required for Visa Processing:
- Passport ( Validity more than 6 months with minimum 3 blank pages ) + old passport.
- One visa form 14A duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Recently clicked 2 Photo ( 35 x 45mm, white background , matt finishing, 80% face, without glasses )
- Return Confirm ticket
- Updated Personal 6 months Bank statement with bank stamp and sign on all pages (50,000 minimum balance
per person ) (Bank Statement should be on A4 Size)
- For Business persons-Covering letter on Company Letterhead
- For Salaries persons- Original Leave Sanctioned Letter with company stamp on it.
- If any Student- School/College ID Copy
- NOC letter from child's parents with both parents photo id proof for signature.verification.
- In case Honeymoon couple then:
- Wedding card from both the sides
- NOC letter from girls parents with both parents photo id proof for signature verification.
- If engagement is done then 2-3 engagement photographs and mention in the covering letter that marraige
ceremony is on what particular date.
- For Passport issued other than Mumbai
- Lease License Agreement Copy / Purchase Agreement Copy Or Telephone Bill/MTNL/Electricity Bill
photocopy/Mobile bill/Gas bill (any 3 documents)
- Letter from company or Business letter mentioning the new address. (Mandatory)
- Processing time is 3-4 working days (This excludes the day of submission).
- At the time of booking - Interest free non-refundable deposit - INR 10,000 per person on Land Package.
Balance payment 30 days before tour departure date
- 60 Days Prior to Departure 10% of the Tour Cost.
- 45 Days Prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 30 Days Prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 15 Days Prior to Departure 100% of the Tour Cost.
All payments made according to the payment schedule are non-refundable and non-transferable in case of cancellation
for whatsoever reason including non-grant of VISA or deportation or for any other reason.
For scheduled departure tours, a transfer from one tour to another or a change of departure date before the departure
will be treated as cancellation on one tour and rebooking on another and hence will attract the applicable cancellation